Luxury, spacious, comfortable Villa, sitting within walled and electric gate plot, offering privacy to guests. The villa has an indoor heated pool (28 c include 30 c available at 60 E per week) and hot tub.
How private is the villa.
100% of the inside is private. It’s set within its own electric gated plot.
100% of the pool and patio is private.
The garden is private, but you might be seen from the back lane.
The front garden is walled and gated, but not private.
This villa is advertised on Homeaway with instant booking so availability can change quickly.
We charge the same rate all year - we don’t think it’s fair to charge more in the school holidays. The price shown is for 2 people, extra guests are charged 6 euro per night per person to cover the extra costs.
Villa Alegre sleeps up to eight — (6 adults and 2 children) it is a well-equipped, modern, spacious three-bedroomed house, sitting in its own private plot. Fully refurbished in June 2017. Please read the independent guests reviews. The are on the simply owners site. Www.VillaAlegre.villas This villa is suitable for naturists.
The perfect home-away-from-home if you enjoy:
• Your own indoor heated pool (7m x 3.5m with built in steps and handrail) with large patio doors to private terrace. The pool can be locked so children cannot enter without your knowledge.
• Your own hot tub
• Three large airy bedrooms with high quality beds. Two bedrooms with Super-Kings (6' / 180cm) and one family bedroom with two Kings (5'3" / 160cm)
• Black out curtains and ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• Tilt and turn windows with fly screens (which means you can sleep with the windows open)
• Private terrace (not overlooked) with 6 high quality sun beds with cushions and side tables — and outdoor shower. This villa is suitable for naturists.
• Large outdoor dining table and 8 chairs
• Built-in undercover BBQ
• Outdoor lighting so you can play games or read at night
• Dining table and chairs in kitchen
• Large lounge with three treble sofas
• Foldable chairs and cool bag to take to the beach
• 50” HDTV. UK TV, European satellite and local terrestrial channels
• Smart TV so you can connect to your own Netflix or other on-line media
• Sony PlayStation 3 (with a small range of popular games)
• Sony CD, BluRay and cable music system in lounge
• Lots of DVDs including children’s
• A selection of other games and jigsaws
• Well equipped kitchen with plenty of crockery, glasses and cutlery; and a good range of cookware and utensils
• Large fridge and separate large freezer
• Washing machine in utility room. Outdoor clothes line.
• Three bedrooms each with plenty of wardrobe space, hangers, large chest of drawers, long mirrors with light and hair dryer, USB charging points, bedside lights, quiet ceiling fans with remote controls
• Large bathrooms (one en-suite and one shared) with separate walk-in rain showers and hand shower, both with full size baths, two basins
• Separate WC for Pool room
• Each guest has large bath sheet, a hand towel and a large pool towel
• Well-stocked garden with a round patio, table and 4 chairs. The patio is fenced, with lockable gates.
• Completely enclosed with electric gates onto large parking area (illuminated at night).
Local walks, shops, restaurants and bars in Lajares
• 15 or more bars and restaurants within walking distance
• Gym and beauty salon a short walk
• Good selection of shops including pharmacy, bakery and proper supermarket
• Welcome pack included with water, milk, orange juice, ham, cheese and bread.